- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages of cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package of crab flakes
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). finely chopped onion
- 4 to 5 drops of hot pepper sauce
- l tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). horseradish
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely chopped walnuts
- Stir the cream cheese until slightly softened
- Blend in remaining ingredients except walnuts and paprika
- Spread mixture in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Top with walnuts and paprika.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees (200 C.) for 25 minutes until lightly browned.
- Serve with crackers.