- 1 pkge. (11-1/2 oz (322 grm).) milk chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 bag (10 1/2 oz) miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- Line an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Lightly butter foil, set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the choc. chips and oil.
- Heat over low heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the marshamallows and nuts.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for four hours or until firm.
- Grasp the foil and lift candy out of pan.
- Cut into squares.
- To store, cover tightly and refrigerate.