- 4 racks pork baby back ribs
- 3 large white onions
- 1 2-liter bottle Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- 1 bottle your favorite BBQ sauce (I use Bullseye's Original).
- Place ribs (bone side down) in shallow baking pan(s).
- Add ginger ale until ribs are completely submerged.
- Cut onions in semi-thick (about 1/4 inch) slices.
- Place onions directly on ribs (3-4 slices per rack)
- Cover pan(s) with aluminum foil and bake at 300degrees for 3 hours.
- Let cool to room temperature (still covered).
- Place ribs on medium-high grill.
- Add bbq sauce to taste.
- Note: Only grill ribs bone side down, no need to turn over.
- The ribs will be so tender they will fall apart if you try
- to turn them.
- You may also use 7-Up vice ginger ale. I prefer ginger ale. I also tried this with country style ribs, it turned out ok, but I prefer baby backs. These will be the best homemade baby back ribs you have ever had!