- 1/2 kilo fish (preferably salmon), half boiled, stripped from the bones and cut into small pieces
- 1 large fresh minced onion
- 1/4 cup of vermicelli broken to small pieces
- 2 medium sized fresh carrots, cut into tiny pieces or grated
- 1 cube magi soup
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tea spoon salt
- Boil the rice well and add some salt to taste. Pour out all the water and leave the rice in a sieve.
- Stir fry the fish, onion, vermicelli and carrots in a wide pan until onions get cooked but not burnt.
- Add 1 cup of water into the frying pan and drop in the magi soup cube. Keep steering until water starts boiling and the soup is fully dissolved.Take the rice from the sieve and put into a medium sized cooking dish, add all the contents from the frying pan and stir gently (with wooden spoon / spatula). Put in a low fire for 5 minutes. Stir one more time and take off from the fire. Keep to cool a little and serve.